Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sunday again...- 26th June

Oh well it's Sunday again...seems like i din do anything meaningful this wk..juz plain sulking..feel like a miserable old maid...sigh...this wk is totally wasted n there's nth to turn back time...I'm not as agitated now..did some serious thinking today..went to walk ard Pandan reservoir one round..it's been my wish to walk ever since sec sch..feel so good to finally do it...although alone...
It's 6km long...now leg muscles are really aching...i think it's time for me to move more or i can juz go crazy doing my boring job..today has been such a wonderful weather..really beautiful clouds n breezy wind to calm my mood..feels nth is really big deal after all..life is still as beautiful even if u got to face it alone..
I always have crazy ideas to do when i get bored..esp during exam period when u juz wanna do some crazy things to de-stress...i'm juz as determined to carry out despite so many years..there's one more quite extreme one which i only carried out half way...which is walk home from RV..i did walk from my hse to west coast park which is ard 2/3 of the total journey last yr..tat alone alr taken me 1hr n 40min...now w my decreasing stamina..i think i need to train up more b4 i go for my quest..dun wan to end up w aching legs all wk...
Hope this coming wk is not as boring..but i dun think it will..cos the ubin trip tat i've been looking so forward to will be on nxt sun..i juz cant wait to get away from urbanization...when i wanna do sth i always wanna do asap..i hate waiting cos the enthusiasium will juz die down..if i cant get ppl to do w me..i really dun mind doing alone..this coming wed i need to go for medical checkup..taken a day leave so i dun wanna waste it..since no one is really free now..guess i will go ECP to roller-blade...i think it's really cool since there will be no one to laugh at u when u fall n u will learn really quickly when u are independent..pls give me a non-rainy day..i dun mind the sun..i can use it anyway...
hmm..well lastly still feel quite bad wasting this wk..but given the same situation again..i think i'll behave the same way..it's juz my bad-temper tat i cannot change..hope things are a little different..but now..*shrugs* no use anyway...

No comments: