Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Another phase of my life..- 17 July

After quitting my job officially on the 15th this month..i felt a sense of relief..as if finishing a course on office politics n typing course..thanks to this 3 1/2 months job i learnt to see the working life of adults (which i dun really look fwd to) n to improve my typing tremendously..to turn a deaf ear to everything proves to be a good method..i wun really miss anyth there but it's juz an experience for me..
Been so long since i update my blog..feeling really lazy or no mood to write..been quite unlucky the last wk or maybe i'm juz too careless..keep spilling stuff..nth much has happened anyway..other than visits here n there..the fireworks at the esplanade had been really beautiful..nice to go out with my class but still i'm missing somebody who always been absent lately...
All my enthusiasium to chiong n play this wk has been dying down..partly looking at my savings..really dun hav got much money to spare..i will prob do the things tat i wanna do..been quite a while since i went sentosa..miss seeing the nice sunset there..i'll be quite free this wk so feel free to ask me out..or else i will end up doing the things alone again..haiz...

No comments: