Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Grumblessss - 16 Nov

i guess my mood has hit another lowest this yr...mayb i shld be used to it after a sucky yr whether in work or in sch...no problem i am a over-demanding gal who is blind about wad's happening ard her..but how come i can emphasize w my friends? mayb expections of them are lower? possible..even tho i think i value friends more than family..
bad thing dun come in one but a bunch i guess..i'm not even talking to my mum..mad at her cos she bought my first meal of the day at 3pm..but i refused to eat..tat's me..stubborn gal who dun put down her pride..she might as well dun buy...still shopped ard w my niece after sch while i'm starving at home..ya i think my temper is getting real bad now..angry yesterday n skipped dinner..study crazy stack of notes till 2+ am..my only meal for the past 24hrs is barely half a small bowl of porridge..too angry to eat more anyway...better for me..long time nv lose so much weight in a wk..
sucky month for me..falling sick right on my first paper..was sneezing more than i was writing for my literature paper...doubt will hav much hope for tat...nearly passed out on bus cos i was feeling too sick juz to stand upright.. but no fear to all my friends..i dun target ppl who are nice to me and not the cause of my bad mood..rather joke ard w u guys..felt the happiest days were the days in jc and all the class outings..we were enthu ab everything n juz did anything w/o a care for embarrassment..tat's the great thing about us..i am juz the sort of person who will juz do things on impulse and hate it when ppl dampens the mood..
need to grumble all my frustrations ab things now..my niece's prob..probably seems minor to some ppl who did more major things..but gals are diff..we dun fight as well..perhaps i'm those who is goody goody type who nv goes out of the way...my worst punishment in sch was beaten by my form teacher once on the palm..i even feel punishment by mr tek to sit outside class was nth..rather rare chatting session during physics lesson anw..my niece is ok now..for ppl who are truly concerned ab her..
i will need to calm down these few days and conc on my last few papers...no mood really now..dun worry pple...juz give me time to heal..time will tell...

No comments: