Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pissed~ 3 June

To make things worse for my already upset mood..my mum always managed to piss me off however i try to turn a deaf ear..she's juz so petty..she can remember incidents tat happened for so long ago..furthermore..she assumes things...things she think u try to hide from her n she makes it sound as tho it's true..she thinks wadever she says is right..i wonder if there is anything wrong w her head..her over-active mind n ridiculous suspicions are driving me n my dad crazy..feel like giving her a tight slap..
her latest grumble (this is a mild expression) is the trip to m'sia..due to the time is tight n we need to make full use of our time to shop..i mind u..she took over an hour trying n measuring the pair of jeans tat she wanna buy..i was trying on too but i quickly decided after trying on 2 pairs..my dad n i waited outside the dressing room..she went in went out..went in again..
anyone who knows me shld understand my temper..i'm a super impatient person n she juz took so long on 1 pair of jeans!! of cos i went to other parts of the store to look for my clothes while my dad waited there..he knows the undesirable consequences of ditching her (esp my mum cant understand eng)..she was pissed at tat time cos she cant find me..i was all over the place looking for my cheap n nice clothes..esp i need some suitable office wear..i chose a pair of black pants which is really comfortable but due to my short legs it was too long..
i din think much cos such things can be easily solved..since my mum knows how to alter..now she's grumbling tat i was selfish to ditch her n juz buy clothes as i like n has to trouble her to alter my pants..now she's still grumbling tat she shldn't hav bought tat jeans n altering it..as for mine..she threw them aside..tat's the way she is..but i dun care..as if i'm going to give in to her irritable attitude..
maybe tat's y i inherited her hot temper..i juz hope i wun be as bad as her since i'm alr suffering now..she's such a hypocrite..acting nice in front of other ppl while like lioness to me..i dun hide my feelings n it looks as tho i'm the unfillial child..she's getting from bad to worse n juz gets on my nerve..i really wish to refer her to a psychiatrist..i muz be sounding really bad here..
ahhh...i'm juz so pissed....!!!!

No comments: