Tuesday, November 22, 2005

24 May~ Eve of my M'sia trip

Haiz...feeling so frustrated now..juz wanna let go off the air in my chest..juz super irritated from my father keeps shooting questions which i explain again n again..i'm a bad daughter..take things in my own way..even rude to them..but juz cant help being so impatient..they can drive me nuts anytime bleah..
Anyway this is not wad i wanna talk ab today..it has been a really slack for me at work..i can juz read my books n eat my fruits..was mentally preparing myself for this trip yet came an expected call..mentioned in my earlier post tat i went for the han yu qiao test..yes u guessed it...my super crappy compo actually help me to get into the 2nd round of competition..this round is going to be 'cai yi biao yan' to showcase my talents(which i dun hav) like singing, dancing etc..as much as my stage fright gets to me..i dun mind giving it a try at all..since not many ppl can make it..BUT...
the finals is going to be on THIS FRI...i'm still in m'sia..if i accept i need to turn up for a rehearsal on thurs too..argh...meaning i muz give up my place le...i think the 'prize' is able to represent S'pore n go China..haiz...of all times right? i think i nearly wanna jump off the building when i heard this news (i work at the 21st storey)..so so wasted...
but after a lame talk..i managed to calm down..since this cant be helped then i better dun brood over it..i looked at it from another side of view..i need not get all the goosebumps to perform on stage..oso i'm quite proud of myself to make it into the 2nd round at all..to think i nv write chinese for more than half a yr yet i still can beat some undergrads who were taking the test w me..ok not v big deal since i'm only one out of the ten ppl chosen from a group of 30+ ppl..at least i still 'dui de qi' my he lao..
oh well..wad a day..hope the nxt 3 days shopping will lift up my spirits haha..will update here again after 3days..Cya mashi!

No comments: