Tuesday, November 22, 2005

23 May..

Time sure pass like a wind..now it's alr 23 May..i hav been working at amex bank for near 2months..like this job cos i hav the freedom to do wadever i like during my free time(which can be as long as 2hrs)..i can sleep eat or read my books to pass the time..tho it gets boring sometimes..but impt thing is money keeps coming in haha..i know wad to expect everyday so at least i wun be at a loss..even got a nice big desk to sit at..if only my com has games or internet access..can get awfully bored if i finished my book..
Wed i will be going to M'sia..excitement is dying le haha..since it's like such a near country..mainly to visit my relatives anyway..this is my 1st time out of country since sec 3( ab 4yrs?)..i dun mind not going if i can hav the whole house to myself for a few days..not tat i'll create havoc but juz wanna do things w/o my mum ard hehe..this wk is another 4day wk..i only need to work tmr n off for my trip till fri night haha..i hope to buy lots of nice snacks n clothes back..hope the things there having a sale..things at KL not exactly any cheaper than S'pore..
Today got the chance to say a nice farewell..my phone cannot be used while in m'sia cos no roaming..my phone will be awfully quiet for 3days sobs..hope my hands dun get too itchy (it alr become a habit)..can receive msg but cant reply..hope ppl dun get pissed if they cant reach me..

No comments: