Tuesday, November 22, 2005

18 June~ Fond memories...

Aiya juz tot to come n write sth cos got ppl complain tat i nv update my blog..to satisfy all my devoted fans ( dun puke) i decided to write sth la huh..hahaha
this wk is really like all other wk..really boring until u wanna tear out ur hair..i read 3 books this wk cos me too free in office (as usual)..dun say me good life got a high paying job ($6.50/hr) and a slack job..this job really suck sometimes..u cant chat w ur collegues,u cant play games, u cant surf the net( no ID to access it),u cant sleep( not too obvious la)..u basically juz either stare at the excel spreadsheet or read a book..so wad i normally do is to listen to my mp3 n read a book..or sometimes write a letter to grumble...things juz get too numb after such routine work...
trust me..nxt time i will not take on an office job again...i rather be a waitress or volunteer..at least not so bored...i miss all my friends..my training days even mugging days...
Can nv forget the times our class outings to pulau ubin where hf crashed into the fence or knocked me off the road..or our outdoor cooking at east coast park (hong ge even wanna cook a cat haha)..or mugging at diff macs ard S'pore..we always ended up chatting away or doing other stuff instead of studying...my training days together w my team..come to think of it now..i really led a fruitful 2 yrs in NJ n have a really good bunch of good friends..even met my soulmate..really really treasure these memories...no matter wad happens in the future or wad..i thank my friends for all the laughter we shared..these memories will be deeply embedded in my heart..*sobs*

No comments: