Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Start sch lo!! -24 July

Oh my god..so so long nv update again..haha getting more n more lazy..sorry to all my faithful followers haha..gee after waiting n waiting now the day is finally coming but i felt like slacking more! haha..well now is 11.50pm on the 24th night n i still dun feel like sleeping at all..maybe too excited to sleep? could be...
I really dun wan lessons to start so soon..after painstakingly planning my awful timetable i really need a break haha( stupid lessons always clash w my time)..juz hope this sem will give me time to familiarise with e place n know more ppl...wad is really exciting is there will be alot of my friends at NTU..i hope there will be orientations n exhibition on CCA too..
How how..excited now seh...cant sleep leh..wanna read my harry potter too..i think i may hav nightmare tonight..nightmare of late for lessons!! Ahh...ok..time to calm down..tmr is going to be a fun day..gonna get my matriculation card n hopefully can get my student card soon or else i gonna spend a fortune on juz travelling alone..hmm..getting more agitated now...better sign off now then go read some books..muz sleep by 1am or else panda goes to sch tmr haha...
My new life awaits....

No comments: