Sunday, December 18, 2005

A week of loneliness...每逢佳节倍思亲

My dad is going for an op nxt wk..so i am rejecting all offers to go out (with e exception of our class xmas party i think) so ppl pls understand..but keep me updated with the happenings k..or else i'll be super bored nxt wk...no life..muz go hospital everyday to keep my dad company..

Today i am bading goodbye to my boyfriend who is going to Taiwan for his trip with his family early tmr morn..he's going for a wk...so quite a lonely xmas for me this yr...but i hope he enjoys his trip and buys me lots of prez!! think i need a hooded jacket for my lectures nxt yr k..*hint hint*

haha so ppl out there (those still in s'pore) tell me wad's fun out happening k...i hope i can still hav fun during my last wk of hols!! dun worry i will be fine..juz bored haha..hope my dad recovers soon too...*pray hard*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bye Bye everyone... I going to taiwan le, just wanna say my goodbyes here... and bye Xianz too... Cya all in a week! Wait for my gifts haha... =)

flip_flop_lollipop said...

hey gal, hope ur dad gets well soon too. dun be too bored... will try to keep u updated if i can =)