Friday, December 30, 2005

A day of dust...

Today felt like a full-time housewife tho my mum is the one who works the most everyday now..she like non-stop machine..so i cant afford to be too slack either..we went to market in the morning(with much grumbling from my niece) and bought fruits, vege..my mum was crazy cos she bought fruits like nobody's business..apples, pears, oranges, bananas, pineapple...but who suffer? me!! cos i am the one who is in charge to carry heavy stuff in the household now...no wonder i kept wishing for a brother..so heavy lo..by the time we got home i was super exhausted alr..it was 12+..too late and too tired to go for class ecp trip in the afternoon...

after i knocked out on the sofa for 2hours( cos my mum was still nagging away haha)..i finally started on the clean-up..cleaned the windows, fans, aircon, lights..then was super hungry at 4+ so tea-break (which was quite a heavy meal haha)..finally the ultimate project and a muz-do tidying of my book shelves..i cleaned all the way from 5-8.30...threw away one big bag of junk and cleared space for the upcoming new sem..i gotta prepare more files for my notes lo..juz first lec i saw my prof uploaded tons of notes..makes me feel even more reluctant to go back n study...anw after the clean-up...my white shirt seems to be covered w dirt lo..kept sneezing away cos my nose v itchy..now i juz want to lie on my clean bed n sleep...yawnz..tmr going market again..bleah

No comments: