Thursday, December 08, 2005

Losing taste

Finally after a good night's sleep (tho still hav blocked nose), my illness seems to recover..other than i am gradually losing my taste yet again..cant hardly taste the apple i ate juz now..well anw today i should be at the beach having fun..but guess i am not fated to go n hav fun there..i slept well n got up n did a draft for my nxt sem's timetable..it sucks really..even within the same chinese course..the core can clash with e electives...did the teacher meaning to teach other ppl rather than the major students? i sent an email to the secretary..hopefully there will be changes..so sad tat i cannot take Jap level 2 due to my irritating timetable..quite a pity as i really wanna learn another language...mayb i will self study so tat mayb i can take tat during special semster..it will again be a 5-day wk (if i can successfully get all my slots in) n i can leave early on fri..tat's wad i am most happy about...cos this sem is really slogging away..super tiring..with early fri off i can at least have a longer wkend..

My dad suddenly wanna go Fortunate Restaurant to eat dim sum as he gotta go for another medical checkup nxt wk..prob need another operation which i know he is pretty upset..my dad dote me most i know..abit nagging but nv like to beat me..i really hope the checkup goes well n he need not be hospitalize again...then we juz walked ard toa payoh central...i bought another pair of shoes (my mum kept shaking her head)..i like canvas shoes wad...cannot afford Converse one so bought one navy blue pair at only $19.90..quite a bargain..but think i need to get a shoe cupboard of my own to accomodate all my shoes hehe...

another wk is gonna pass soon...not as exciting n happy as last wk..meeting class for a meal on sat is the only exciting event to look fwd to..cos i know i will be at least cheer up by them..well then..off to play my mahjong b4 i end off the day..

No comments: