Monday, December 12, 2005

Babysitting day

Today supposed to be the best day to shop!! but my dad gotta go to checkup at changi hospital again and my mum followed so i muz babysit my niece till they come back..her hanyu pinyin is so lousy..muz recap everything w her again..alot cant read cant spell until i repeated so many times...we spent 11am to 2pm juz going thru one chapter of her chinese textbook...i din eat anything except drank a cup of tea since i woke up...then i muz cook for her n myself...simple instant noodles la since monday alot of stalls not opened...one chapter is enough to exhaust both of us...bleah..so we rested the whole day...watched the survivors finale in the afternoon directly off satellite..their challenge today was of the big maze was super interesting..

quite a boring day today...went to disturb my aunt cos we v sian at home..bought ice-cream for her too..today weather super hot..we ate so much junk until not hungry for dinner...my mum abit funny..bought so much from old chang kee, bengawan solo n shilin...only my niece could still eat..salute her...my dinner was juz a curry puff tonight...felt like a rubbish bin today -.-'''

No comments: