Sunday, December 11, 2005

哦....蛋炒饭

Hmm got someone who read my blog like newspaper now...funny...no news no nth leh..juz plain old me grumbling n writing down my everyday tiny details..yawn...so free ah?

Anyway today actually wanna bring my parents try tat old peking canteen's (lao beijing shitang) buffet...but my cousin-in-law came to fix dunno wad then juz sat there and chatted until we missed the timing 3-5pm...so we walked down all the way from PS to paragon..so many ppl on orchard road lor..even on such a cooling day we were sweating while walking there...oh ya saw tianwei along the way..he saw me lor..and looked over my head without acknowledging me...( not tat i am short k)..felt he's damn rude..look over my head somemore..great insult...(sorry nat for doing tat to u all the time hehe..)

So we went to ding tai feng to eat dinner..by then was quite hungry..even at 5+ the restaurant was alr pretty crowded ...we ordered fried rice (dan chao fan), fried ribs with fried rice, dan dan noodles and of cos xiao long bao!! Particularly muz recommend ppl to eat their fried rice..really alot of eggs and the rice was stir-fried until v fragnant...it costs a plate at 5.50 n the one with ribs 8.50..i prefer the one with ribs or else egg fried rice is still pretty plain..it's always nice to eat w/o my niece for a change as suddenly there will be no noise pollution...after tat we went up the road to walk horse see flower (zou ma kan hua)...until it was nearly 7+..bought snacks at burger king before we go home..think my dad wasnt exactly full haha...oh well my vampire show is on now..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...i am sure tw just missed you or something. he wouldn't ignore if he actually saw u..