Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Itchy Mouth Syndrome (IMS)

Dunno wad has gotten into me lately but juz like to snack whenever i got nth to do...bad habits i say..i am not home tat often and today i juz felt like a total pig..helped my mum carry some fruits from NTUC this afternoon..we walked there n back..i gotten a packet of roasted broad beans since i sure need sth to chew on..my stupid niece was even worse than me..she kept eating away and made me tempted to munch on her crackers too haha..after tat i juz dropped off to nap...woke up and started eating my broad beans before dinner...to make up due to my itchy mouth i ate more veges for dinner and fruits..other than a tiny piece of choco i din snack again haha..i was kept busy watching amazing race finale hehe...tmr i am going to the gym with my cousin..time to burn some calories >.<

No comments: