Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Last week of hols...

Oops i think i neglected my blog for quite some time..cos i am making up for the lost time now..doing housework before i go out meet my friends..ok la not alot but at least the heavier tasks are on my shoulders..tmr need to go market w my mum to help her carry the stuff and then clean the windows b4 i go out meet my badminton buddies...haiz muz plan to clean my book shelves..it's pilling with dust now bleah..on fri i'm going ecp with my class..sat going out too..and leaving sunday at home to clean n spend time w my parents..so thinking not going for the ubin trip on e coming mon..aiyo..later butt aching on the first day of sch...

anyways...today the repairman juz came and fixed our phone sockets..apparently the wires were too old n burnt inside which caused the my internet to dc everytime calls come in or go out..(tho now still dc a few times but faster to reconnect)..now phones are back in order!! i'm so glad..at least can have a peace of mind when i start sch..i hate to think of such probs cos term starts i'm super not free..need to go sch go work n go date n sometimes even to plan for friends meet up..so little time..so much to do! haha..at least time flies wor..2005 is finally coming to an end soon..i cant wait to end this awful year..but means end of my precious one month of hols too..haiz..nvm..at least more income will come in..chinese new yr coming too..yay!!!

No comments: