Friday, December 09, 2005

Shopping Spree

Dun be mistaken..today i only bought 2 shirts at 20% discount..only feel like spending alot on buying new clothes suddenly...i bought a new pair of shoes for my dad for the new yr or else he's gonna be stuck w tat old ugly sandals again..at least i got more taste...today whole family (incl my noisy niece) went to orchard to shop..my niece was super anxious to find a pair of sandals (which ends up to be those kind of pink kiddy heels--utterly disgusted)...but couldn't find a nice pair there..so i went to look for my clothes..she was stalking here n there with a black face..damn funny to see her irritated..at first i wanna paid for my own clothes but my mum paid for me (she in good mood after pms me for nearly one wk)..oh well i can save more money for more clothes too..

i hope to get a nice skirt n a pair of pants..prob more t-shirts for nxt sem..will be out scouting for more clothes nxt wk...my pay is finally coming in!!

No comments: