Tuesday, December 20, 2005

2 Days Down

oh well he has left for 2days alr..tho he still sms me a few times in a day but the tot tat he's so far away is sad...5days more to go...

today is my dad's op day..thanks to all those ppl who msged me..he's fine now thanks..it went successfully n he is juz weak now n needs lots of rest..my mum said his face not as pale as the last time (i dun really rem these stuff)..but since it's still considered a major op i dunno when he can discharge yet..so xmas party i cant confirm until i see how in a few more days..i'm travelling to simei everyday to see my dad n stay there the whole day so u all might not see me online or update my blog as regularly as b4..kinda tired..i'll be fine dun worry k...

ppl out there healthy n kicking muz enjoy life more wor...have fun!!

No comments: