Saturday, June 03, 2006

Badminton outing

Ahh...finally settle down in front of my com n resting my legs now..so so tired..really glad for e "good" weather these two days, which means no rain, so e planned outing can go smoothly..yest i went ecp to cycle..a really bad choice of cycling on a double bike cos my butt is still hurting..i realised fr this lesson tat i really cannot coordinate w other ppl on a double bike..i'm only good at balancing on a single bike myself haha..ok enough ab tat cos i din eat any specially nice food on fri..

As for today..thanks to judy who planned the badminton outing despite her super busy schedule ( here help her advertise abit: if u wan white teeth she got a new organic toothpaste at 19bucks which will see effect in 2 wks!! can contact me if u wan haha)..the plan for today is this: klunch at clementi then friendly at 3-5 then dinner..but one thing is hor..only xiaoli ( and still late by 30min) turned up..so pathetic me waiting at e poor station alone and two of us went to sing kbox only!! judy was supposed to come lo..then last min went to do her biz hmph! e guys nv even reply coming or not..

So the two of us juz sang n ate lunch in kbox then went to sports hall early to warm up..cos i need to stretch my old rusty muscles n flex creaky joints before i twist any in e court..havent been playing for more than half a yr..really lor..first shot alr missed haha..so paiseh..after tat paired up w my senior then played mixed doubles..all so good players except me who cant even run or stretch to reach for shots..poor senior gotta cover me so much..haiz..but wad to do when u are playing against xiaoli n benedict(ex-captains)? *shrugs*

so played a few rounds..i managed to be better in terms of getting more quality shots rather than hantem them haha..then after resting n chatting abit we refreshed up for dinner..our coach joined in to eat n treated us!! haha one big bucket of chicken for e 12 of us haha..so we ate n chatted for v long..my butt cant really tahan seating for long one..so kept fidgeting..actually only a few talking..e rest were at e side trying not to look so bored haha..after realising we took up too much space in e small kfc we decided to move out..then whole group standing outside n talked again!! i'm so so sian lor..tired n cannot go home or play pool!!

Anyway dunno if going back to crash badminton camp tmr evening..i muz see my mum's face tmr haiz..i juz hope i can study some astro b4 i go out..cos i doubt with my tired legs n mind ( oso aching butt) i can study..esp gonna watch my tv later haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh....i havent played badminton for so long!

xianz said...

tat's y...i miss a good player like u..then we can play doubles w thung han n errr..tianwei ba..