Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Family Day

Today is to make up for father's day yest..we din celebrate on sun cos there will be tons of ppl everywhere at e restaurants..so monday will be an ideal day..no crowds = better quality food..but still i feel v poor thing for my dad yest..both me n my mum went out w our friends..dunno where my dad went too..heard he has to eat chee cheong fun alone for dinner on father's day..i feel so guilty..

So today we went to make up for it..first we went to suntec to make our specs..as my mum's eyes are super dry n sensitive to bright lights, she had to make one with better shade..but transition lens are v exp n dun provide e shade for her in normal room condition, she chose clip-on specs instd..my dad had to make one too..i bought a pair of goggles with degrees so in total we spent near 500+ bucks..so exp lo..so as a good n filial gal..i paid for e dinner myself cos my mum really spent alot on her specs..

Dinner was Fish n Co cos my parents n niece nv eaten tat before..even if given e chance they oso wun eat haha..so i juz brought them to try..had a seafood platter n swordfish to share..surprisingly tat swordfish tasted like fried chicken haha..cos e meat is more coarse than normal fish..but e seasoning was good so we all enjoyed eating tat..esp my mum is a fish-lover..e bill was 60+ bucks which i paid by debit..ok la so e two of them were cheered up somehow by me haha..my mum now nv wear her old earrings but wad i bought her yest lo..at least i made up so time w them now..or else i always go out with friends or in sch..lesser time to spend w them..even my niece has become irritating stickly to me..kept clinging onto my arm..gotta brush her away alot of times..XD

After tat we went to marina sq to walk walk..i wanted to find a swimsuit..but it was all too exp..so in e end we went to azabu sabo there to eat ice cream!! i shared green tea n red bean ice cream n milk tea ice-cream (2 flavours cup) with my niece..their green tea is really nice cos i personally dun like green tea flavour stuff other than e tea itself..so meaning it's quite good haha..my mum went to giant to buy watermelon n honey dew lo..then we all gotta carried it back haha..so heavy..but before we went home..we stopped at venezia to eat their durian ice cream..it's my parents' favourite so i let them eat more..there's even tiny bits of durian meat in there so it's really delicious..

Hmm tat's all happened today..fun but tired..esp my legs..but i better get my swimsuit tmr..need to work out to burn my fats..bleahz XP

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was father's day? Gosh I didn't know.

xianz said...

Last sun was father's day...

Anonymous said...

OPPS haha i really didn't know. No father to keep me reminded.

xianz said...

erm..it's nth la..mother's day more impt anw haha..