Thursday, June 22, 2006

New Printer!!

I finally replaced my lousy printer with a new one with scanning n copying functions 3 in 1..at least i dun hav to go sch so early to print my notes now..so tiring n cost so much..i even bought e refill which will surely last me for at least 1 yr of heavy printing muahahaha~

it's a torture for me to install or add new gadgets to my com cos i hate those dusty wires all tangled up behind my desk..unless com got prob i wun even wanna clean up behind..but ok..i managed to install my printer all by myself le k..cos no one to help other than myself..it's really heavy for me juz to carry a short dist home..esp crossing e overhead bridge was quite a killer..my arms were quite weak after blood donation today..in addition there's a cute but turned out to be quite an irritating cat who tried to circle my legs when i crossing e bridge..nearly stepped on it lor..special thanks to someone who is so sweet to help me carry all e way from sim lim to harbourfront..or i sure gonna die..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee haha, pity the poor cat, muz be thinking u have food in the printer box...