Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Job-seeking

So tired of going out for jobs..stupid agency din call me ( but i did call back again) but still i muz wait for reply..timing is running out for me so i went out scouting for jobs ard my area today..among all those i went to ask i filled in e forms for poh kim, sports connections n hans..all within 2 km of my hse haha..i hope e pay is good enough so i dun hav to consider so much..now i juz wan some allowance to pay off my expenses until i go back to sch n apply for work-study scheme again..

My stupid shoes gave me blisters again..wonder how can i skate tmr..hope i dun fall until too jialat..first time skating leh..hope v little ppl so tat i wun bump into them n less ppl seeing me fall on my butt hahaha...

Anyway i juz bought my swimsuit today..now i'm all geared to go for swimming..hmm..feel like going wild wild wet one day too..haiz..holiday why cant i hav more fun instd of working? pity me being so poor..i wanna play XP

No comments: