Thursday, June 15, 2006

Holiday!!

Erm erm...everyone i finally finished my special semester!! straight after my exams i started this astronomy module n today exam is finally over!!!! it's official holidays for me..so happy..no more mugging for e stupid notes which i read over n over n still cant get into my head haha..big bang, nova, white dwarf..no more no more!!

i'm so exhausted today cos due to my guilty conscience i studied till 2+ last night but i kept tossing n turning so barely slept a few hours till i woke up at 6.45am..but nvm..it's over!! time to relax abit..over e wkend i will play n i shall start looking for jobs nxt wk..juz realised alot of shops at harbourfront looking for sales assistant..hope e pay is good..since it's so near my hse..too bad e peak period to play als not ard..he's off to hk disneyland having a good time..so anyone asking me out on nxt mon n tue?? kbox or movies?? i'm desperate to play haha ( i did go out alot during term time too..)

Hmm wad i wan to say..oh i finally won e e-stamp this wk n i decided not to pia anymore..it's too tiring to continue..i won a 52 bucks stamp is a consolation of my nano dream getting smashed XD

Oso wanna add tat i quite happy today cos i ate suki n bought a nice new balance jacket at e new balance warehouse sale..peeps out there interested it's at comtech at alexandra distripark lobby D..got shoes going at 40, water bag at 25 n jackets at 25..yunning is slogging there haha..it's ending tmr so go fast!


Appeal: anyone wanna go out nxt mon or tue? evening is fine with me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go out! Where do you wanna go? hehe..

xianz said...

ya right shishir..i wanna go niagara falls..sponsor me e ticket

Anonymous said...

I can send you lots of photos and videos that'll make u feel like ur right there! hahah..