Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ice Skating

Today went to try ice skating at jurong east for e first time in my life, jec has apparently e last public skating rink..not tat i can roller-blade well in e first place but at least i dun fall right after i stepped in..cos i gripped e sides!! duh..if not i sure fall like siao one..well to say e truth i din fall once today!! near-falls alot of times..e place is packed after e resurfacing of ice..less kids but more teens..my feet alr hurting alot n e shoes cutting my legs so i can hardly skate much..some ppl juz squeezed past u as they go..like pushing u away lo..wah lao..ppl alr struggling there then still push me..i dun even know how to brake lo..dunno send me to which direction..GRRR

now my feet n my leg muscles are aching alr..really strained them today..skated 3hrs then played pool for an hr..so in total stood for 4hrs..i can juz die lo..esp u are skating in those shoes which u can hardly balance..poor me..lousy skills at balancing haiz..hope tmr dun ache until cannot walk..think i going for blood donation tmr..yawnz..

No comments: