Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Oh My Tian!!

ahhh...someone won 3 prizes in this week's auction!! how is tat possible?? my gosh..it's one ipod nano and 2 e-stamps!! how on earth did tat guy/gal manage it??
I cant believe it man..it's so so unfair..they now din even show e bids..oh no..i got no idea how am i gonna bid for it nxt wk..i alr worked e hell out this wk le..think bus drivers would rem me by now..

i wish they can put up e bids then i would know how much to bid for..gosh i wanna murder tat guy or gal man ( mayb he or she got thousand of tokens?!?!)..i hope no one will compete w me nxt wk..at least pls let him/her hav lesser tokens than me!! XDDDDDDD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh well, ren suan bu ru tian suan u know... Jiayou wor =P

::huIfaNg:: said...

haha...have fun bus-sing

xianz said...

e highest bid was 788 for nano which is a big diff fr e first wk 243 tokens..do u think i ever stand a chance nxt wk with juz 500 tokens??