Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Summary

My birthday this yr is a day whereby i got good food, great presents n great friends..First of all i'd like to thank all of them for this fabulous day..it's really the most "re nao" in my life haha..

The day started w me being late (yet not the latest) meeting tw,jas, n yn for timsum buffet at hbf..we ate quite a bit..but since teewei had a heavy bfast we couldnt really eat alot haha..so after waiting for yn n tw to finish writing their card for me (n of cos the JJ album tat i wan n famous amos cookies)..i was 30min late meeting alwyn..

We went west coast park (WCP) where he took me to one point n asked me to close my eyes..not willing to spoil the surprise i obediently followed..he took me to a seat not too far n asked me to sit down..then hearing clattering of little feet behind me..i half suspected it to be nat..well i was only half correct cos hf came too..haha..so surprised cos i expected her to be busy w scouting ( well ppl out there be careful of her excuse the nxt time)..they surprised me w a mocha cake n sang bdae song..e cake was alr half melting haha..(to tell u the truth..i dun really like mocha cake cos i had too much of tat during my niece's bdae) but no offence tho..i truly appreciate their effort in buying n bringing it down to WCP..

I suspected alwyn will collaborate w them somehow..but i tot it'll be in a way of suggesting to him..haha so well still a surprise tho..then since only e 4 of us..i decided to called tw n e rest who were still in hbf..so they took down to join us..but the titbits, sorry to hf, we hardly touched cos all v full after eating timsum..as the day got hotter (i was having slight headache due to e heat) we went to mac to get some drinks n cool down in the aircon..

After tat alwyn n me went off to laborador park where we walked in..my feet filled w blisters alr..so trying to bear the pain..we walked in..n walked ard till 7 where we eat dinner..since i nv ask him wad we doing..so everything is a surprise to me..and to my pleasant surprise..we really went to the italian restaurant inside the park..this time really peifu his memory..i dun rem the place everytime we went in for walk..so e meal was super good..but super exp..(was seriously v full)..so tat's how my day ends with a beautiful note..alot of nice prez..thanks alot again!! :D

1 comment:

::huIfaNg:: said...

thats quite true...u guys really sld look out for that excuse but somehow u cant blame me for using it all the time coz its a foolproof excuse..hee...anyway really glad u enjoyed the little surprise! hee...=)