Friday, March 10, 2006

A Sleepless Wk..

Phew i am glad this wk is finally over..cos other than 205 essay, still hav to do 150 assignmt..which involves us reading super complicated stuff which dun make sense to us yet hav to put in our essay haha..i muz say most of us are doing alot of copying..we dunno tat much to put in arguments as much as my prof wished..today went to lecture seeing the whole lot w sleepy eyes haha (wenjuan as usual slept soundly)..i was listening e whole while tho haha..then presentation which is supposed to finish within 40min took near an hr instd...so tutorial went like a breeze..tat's all to be done for e sem for 150..

Today muz thank Rebecca n Linda for giving me a treat at suki sushi..as much as i crave for salmon but today wasn't in a v good appetite..nevertheless we still ate a worthy meal haha..i can finally slack after sleepless (meaning little sleep to me haha) nights of reading notes n doing assignmt..i finally bought the sweet at JE!! it's nice haha..worth the money..

Other than e more than usual KB-ing fr my mum lately..it's been a rather peaceful wk of sch n work..i hope she dun kb me again for going out the whole day tmr (my birthday!)..i dread e feeling of staying at home with her black face on my birthday!! Spare me..

So yup yup today gonna be my last day as a teenager...i love the feeling of being young..i wanna be 18 again!! but well..last hr counting down to a heavier responsibility with the start of 2..hope it comes w more freedom too haha...

Lastly..still muz say a BIG THANK YOU to Linda n Rebecca again..seriously e meal is not cheap divided by e 2 of u...for now let me savour the last moments of being a teenager...

No comments: