Wednesday, March 22, 2006

the Sian-ness

Oh man..i am feeling ultra sian today..dunno why..i got the last 2 assignments to complete, which i am perpetuating day after day..including today..

Tmr is the initial deadline..and as usual xiao pan pan extended another 2 wks..seriously if he doesnt i prob will work a little harder then my 214 will be likely to be on time haha..cant blame him tho..he really a super nice teacher..if only he goes for a total make over..i sure join his fan club hehe..

Today went to check out e prices at 2 locations..damn my shoes still giving me blisters..there's an improvement tho..i din put any plasters n only one blister on my right toe this time haha..guess i gotta go thru a few more painful sessions before this shoes obey me grr...

I took a nap n woke up with a headache..and it still leaves a funny feeling after i bathed..now all e more dun feel like doing work..only feel like eating cheesecake haha..i missed secret recipe's baked cheesecake hmm...aiyo i better go read some notes for tmr's lec..or else today has been a total waste..

3 comments:

::huIfaNg:: said...

ma...u make me hungry when reading this...i also wan to eat the cheesecake...haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha. y must makeover?? he's ok the way he is ar.. *bec

xianz said...

haha..he's over-nerdy to be my ideal ning cai chen..tho to say tat he has a super nice character( with a revengeful heart haha)..