Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Cheezy Encounter

Haha..nice meeting nat at anchorpoint yesterday..i was trying to solve my craving for cheesecake for the past 2 wks haha..at first tot i gonna buy home n eat slowly..nvtheless meet the usual black little figure at anchorpoint!! haha i called her twice but she nv ans i tot i had e wrong person..like me she had her earphones on no wonder cant hear me..

Then we went to secret recipe to eat cheesecake..(sorry nat..din mean to let u spend more money XP) she had oreo cheese and i had my "long-craved" baked cheesecake!! haha yesterday was ultra hyper cos i rushing my report lately till 3+..nat i think i can join ur panda club le hee..After tat we juz went walking for a while before nat decided to take same bus as me..she going mrt stn n me going home..haha nice meeting nat really and had such nice cheesecake..

oh ya..from her then i know hf going pulau redang on e day she's departing..stupid gal nv come inform ma..i tot her nick for fun one haha..hope she hav fun..think it's her first time out of the country..always camp at ulu places in S'pore haha..oops gotta rush for tutorial..

1 comment:

::huIfaNg:: said...

mama....im back in singapore!!! haha...redang is so fun!!! hey sorry la...nv tell u but there's souvenir for u =)