Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bowling~~

Hmm..finally had another go at bowling after like ten years?? Seriously no joke ab it..somehow everytime i wanna play sth will crop up..today actually wanna play pool but it was too exp so we switched to bowling instd..it's 3bucks per game for me..is tat considered cheap?? i not sure..it's at Safra@faber..5mins walking dist from my hse hehe..got 34lanes wor..

As usual my first 2 balls were "long gang" again haha..even forgotten how to play haha..then slowly hit a few or sometimes tyko got above 6 haha..really tyko..i even got a strike can u believe it? But i'm so not consistent lor..think i too rushed in playing le..esp when more ppl beside lane playing..i tend to get v distracted haix...anyway i still got 2 spares so not tat bad haha..we played 2 games like so so fast..i wish i got more money to play more games lor..but it was fun..got tat right "feeling" when u release the ball n hit e right places haha..my first game was 50+? then 2nd was 60+..v lousy wor..

Super stressed out when someone so pro playing beside me..he got his own balls, own shoes and hit a strike every other time..nearly spare for every ball..he got e standard posture n a striking curve..Stress ah!! Makes me feel like a kuku playing like shit..his one ball is like my 3 balls lor..think i got a temptation to start prac again hehe..anyone wanna join me?? or recommend cheap cheap places?? XD

1 comment:

weehao said...

fabian got sp alumni member thing. 1 game 2.80 or something. quite cheap. and very quiet.but at clementi...