Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sleepy all these days..

After my sudden adrenline rush since last wed..i kept piaing my work..so i finished my 203, 214 (abstract) and 205 report by monday..i still cant get rid of the cycle of sleeping after 1am..so now feeling so sleepy...i slept for 5 hours only last night..YAWNZ...

Okok for some ppl i know they slept less than me so i cant complain..but i am someone who usually sleep for 9-10 hours lo..doesn't even includes my afternoon nap (tat is on my half days in school)..these few days keep waking up late..cos slept a while more after my alarm has went off is disastrous..cos it means 1hr later..but lucky i am late for less than 15min..considering i am quite a punctual person haha..

Hmm..now let me see how much work i hav left for this sem..
202-an article(2wks later) and essay by 23rd Mar
205-3 more short reports (1 for every wk tut)
214-less than 10pg report (no idea when passing up)
150- 1200 words essay by 10 Mar ( i am alr preparing)

Tat's all lo..but alot of research to do..esp 214..juz glad my abstract got thru my teacher...Plan for the nxt 2 wks..

1 205 report n 150 essay by this wkend..
and 202 report in preparation and 1 205 report by the nxt wkend

I hope 214 deadline not tat soon or else i gonna die preparing 2 long reports at the same time..*cross my fingers*

No comments: