Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Lunar New Year!!

First of all wanna wish everyone a happy and fulfilling yr ahead, with a healthy body, an active mind and a wallet full of money!!!

haha i really hope tat will happen cos this yr for the ppl born in the yr of tiger not v good..gonna hav alot of injuries n quarrels (well i always did)..yesterday went holland v was either kicking sth or someone bumped into me..lucky skin thick so not much damage hehe...well 2006 is alr a brand new start for me so i dun care wad will happen as long as i am happy and this yr is fulfilling for me!!!!

this past one wk is such a tiring wk for me...keep rushing for lessons, doing tat stupidly long Mei Zhu Lin's dong pu jie gou...working and even went for briefing n training workshop after sch..barely enough to read my notes before lessons..i need to write a short report for this coming wed after reading 2 thick stack of notes..after new yr i will soon be watching the 6 huayi festival plays for my module..which i oso taken on a part-time job after i watch my plays at the esplanade..so from 2-11 feb i will be super busy..even if i free i need to catch up on my work..for the sake of more income..i am willing to sacrifice my time!!! only less than 2wks to earn a few hundreds wad hehe...i only hope i wun lag too much..still got mid-term test coming..but dunno when...


yawnz yawnz...i better find some food to eat now..getting hungry le..need to shou more sui this yr hehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah loh, I read about the 运程 for Tigers this year, dun really sound good yeah? Hmm.. anyway, not as if they are accurate and can be trusted. Study 归 study, must also have fun k? May you have a happy year ahead!
- tw19.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ma, I didn't know about the bad luck thing before I read your blog. Now, how ah? T.T

Anyway, I'm a walking accident. Things can't really go down further, I suppose =p

xianz said...

open ur eyes wider ba...dun keep listening to ur mp3..it's juz prediction..may not be true so juz stay happy like tw said :)