Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bosai Day

Today went to thomson road to look for bosai for the new yr..there were so much varieties to choose from..my mum were looking for smaller pot of long oranges ( heard tat once all fallen off will grow limes)..the names tat i tried to describe are not accurate as i dunno their names in english..other than those she oso chose xia liu, those which has a lot of tiny leaves and bear fruits w alot of seeds) and sth tat looks similar to e money plant..sarcastically my dad n niece n me all agreed tat my mum oddly likes leafy plants..from the current ones at my hse now alr showed..none can bear flowers haha..

We finally chose all from the very last place tat we see..my niece as usual got frustrated towards the end and started to speak in an irritating high pitch voice..my mum had to resort to buying her a small pot of Azalea (looks a bit like rose), which i helped her choose, to shut her up for good..well at least it worked haha..

Oh ya..the cut flowers there are v cheap too..at least for now..bound to increase when nearing Valentine's Day..i saw a bunch of roses (at least 6?) for only $7.40..if u know how to wrap up nicely..it's a v good buy..no wonder woody went to buy one whole bunch the last time and gave her gf a big bouquet and 1 rose each for the gals in the team...

After choosing, we were getting very tired alr by then..for we all skipped bfast when my cousin-in-law called early to drive us there..my choosy mum can really irritate ppl..but somehow i learnt not to talk n let her choose( rather we irritated than her flaring up hehe)..stopped by tiong bahru to buy lunch back and we really wolf down our food..super super hungry..we bought 3 pots while my cousin-in-law bought 2pots..i gotta carry 2pots alone up..after tat my arms were trembling slightly haha..time to train up my arms le..so weak..

Haiz i hope i can read some notes tonight..been lagging alot in work and cant seem to understand tat set of notes..i hope i can curb myself fr watching tv tonight n do some work haha..last 7 days to new yr!!!

No comments: