Friday, January 13, 2006

Fri the 13th or 13th the fri??

Bleah nvm the date but today has been quite a crazy day for me..i got 4hrs in a row in the morning..one lecture and 2 tutorials..i ran like a crazy woman from north spine classroom to south spine classroom..late for 10mins..legs almost cramp and i panted 15mins before i can resume normal breathing haha...but tat was cool..lessons over in a flash..lucky still one of my slackiest modules...

After tat bad luck seems to fall on me..took the wrong bus and alighted at wrong stop..missed 2buses and ended up late for 30mins meeting my mum due to the 'turtle-moving' 176...juz a little more frustrations haiz...anyway my mum as usual bought alot of stuff again..we went pasir panjang to get our new yr goodies..very few ppl there unlike the normal crowd..my mum bought half kg here n there ended up very heavy..plus 1kg of starfruits and other vege too..i went back home w an aching shoulders and tired body..she nv fails to make 'full use' of me...

so now i veri veri tired..think i gonna sleep soon..yawnz..my mum gonna go market early again tmr..think she gonna buy a shark 0.0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 Fillets, a bag of scallop and some fish = shark!?! 0.o >.< haha...