Friday, January 20, 2006

Counting down to salary day!! 8 days to CNY~~

Time in this wk flies...today still feel so blur cos lessons end off in a flash and suddenly the wk is gone...lessons in full swing now and notes juz comes in piles...aiyo think only the core subjects suck..my 214 n 150 seem so adorable haha..end off super fast on fri and dun even need to prepare much..so good hehee..juz wanna shop to my fill and buy alot alot of stuff..but juz to realise pocket empty and i need to eat cheap meals to save up to buy some clothes..sobs sobs..still need a pair of shoes ( i realised tat my current ones dun go w my intended outfit) and a bottom..i dun mind skirt since jeans are so exp now...he bought one super nice pair for near 80bucks..for me i sure heartache...money fly~~

One last wk to Chinese New Year alr..i am so looking forward to it this yr..cos spent too much in the hols so need some income to sustain my life..i desperately need a break too..pace is moving quite fast and i got assignments waiting alr..juz dun feel like doing yet..my 6 reports waiting to be completed by this sem..headache..



juz realised the most expensive treatment is retail therapy (haha)

No comments: