Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Food poisoned...

bleahz long time nv fall sick..nv to expect i will suddenly get food poisoned yest..
was vomitting n diarrhoea whole night long..fr 2.30 am all the way till near 6am..hardly been able to catch any sleep cos my gastric pain was warning me i gonna vomit again..

even after throwing up my dinner e vomitting din stop..my whole body like discharging all e fluids inside and at a point i was thinking whether i will be dehydrated..din even dare to drink water cos i juz couldn't swallow...until 6am i was feeling too dizzy n i remained "bedridden" until 1pm..din manage to eat anything today..so jialat..

juz went to see doc..she so fu yan me..knocked ard my stomach (but i dun feel pain) then gave her prescription..ok la i am bizarre myself..i juz drank an ice cold packet of grass power that sent me to feel nauseous..mayb somehow e combi dun go well tog..bleahz i will nv drink tat again..it's far too sweet too >.<

No comments: