Friday, June 08, 2007

Results out!

Yayy...results are getting better every sem..
or izit i took more modules other than my major tat's y i can score? I gotten 3B+ 1 A- n 1 B-...yup i think my 301 sux..i actually attempted one question 25% which even knowing which poem it was referring to and juz wrote a short essay ab it..power right? tat's why i got B- haha...other than tat i happy tat i could get an A for bilingualism..my proj really did help me alot i guess..e other linguistics module n socio din get A abit saded la..at least more possible to pull up my gpa..

i am one small step closer to my 2nd class upper gpa haha..kinda pathetic grades huh..my chinese major modules juz sux lo..i am lousy at writing essay..keep wondering how come i am in tat major..mayb i will do better in science subj ( i shall aim to do well in forensic haha)..good luck to my friends who got their results back too..

PS: pls bless me to do well for my korean!! >.<

No comments: