Monday, July 02, 2007

the late notice....

I got selected to go NUS!! juz when i tot i gonna have a headache over wad chinese modules to take in ntu then i received e email fr sch..(ok la they sent fri but i went out the whole day n din check until now)

now i am abit confused...cos i was supposed to send supporting documents to NUS by 30th June after i get e approval fr sch..but now..the sch approve me late..so do i still hav to send e documents over? then since i alr chose 5modules to take in ntu so i guess going nus is juz to take one chinese linguistics module and hope tat it doesn't clash with any of my other lessons..(i pray tat one falls on my free day-Mon)

i will try to get the details clear before subj registration in my sch starts nxt wk..(my mio coming nxt wk too ^^)

Update: Resorted to buying 2exp using A cash today..so it's 4exp during 2-4 n 8-10...so i now half way to lv 44 now..congrats n 2exp gonna end on 4th july haiz.but since i will be starting work in 2 days' time (or effectively 29hrs' time) ..i hope i still got e energy to play >.<

No comments: