Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mushroom story

Ever since i feel e exam stress i will tend to do stupid stuff which i normally will mock n say i will nv do it...like now i am hooked to maple which i chiong to level 20 since wed (eve of exam)..i started earlier but i put the wrong stats to my character so i recreate anyone in Bootes..
Anyone there feel free to come look for me..i am still at victoria island

I shld not mock at ah huat for gaming at this old age..cos i oso started gaming haha..
lucky i got ppl to ask for quest n finance my equipments haha so i wun be so lost n feel damn rich..i dunno how long my craze will die down..but my aim is to at least get to lvl 50..
i seriously hope to get a job soon..or i will be the singapore version of "zai nv" (since i played fr 1pm till now)

been killing pigs for nearly 2hrs in order to level up..now my wrist aches..gonna rest >.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Killing pigs? That's so funny. Mushroom story: What a strange yet cute title for this entry.