Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Updates

been chiong maple for 2 whole weeks now..really mei tian mei ye..my meals all pushed back..bfast becomes lunch..lunch becomes dinner..dinner becomes supper..(but since i dun eat bfast, i finished my lunch at 4pm..) today diff tho..cos i got a job interview at 3.30pm so i gonna chiong level up before i go out..hence e motivation to wake up..

now going to level 37 spearman..if everything goes well..i will be working in toh guan starting nxt wk..hence my maple days will be disrupted..so since congrats oso ending this fri..i need to level as much as i can before this miserable warrior cant hit anything w my lousy accuracy..

btw...sorry to disappoint my nus friends..i yet to receive any letter of approval fr NTU to go NUS..the deadline is ending this fri so chances are low..ntu got a cok up system..at least shld inform us tat we are not selected or wad..instead of making us wait blindly n frantically as e deadline drew near.. haiz..so if tat's e case.i will be staying in NTU taking 6 subj..(lucky i alr made it into a 4day wk)

peeps pls choose same tut as me k?
pm me on msn for tut slots..

No comments: