Saturday, March 31, 2007

Horrified experience

I was juz catching a nap on the sofa..
prob i was too tired as i slept very late for the whole wk..
my sofa is tat kind tat will make it sink in easily and hard to get up..

nevertheless

I cant wake myself up!!
In my sub-conscious I heard the TV sound and i wanna wake up to watch..
but i was in such a deep sleep mode tat i cant move my whole body at all..
it was like lead and i cant even open my eyes..
I was waving my hands wildly in my sub-conscious but i cant move an inch..

tat's so so scary..for a moment i tot i would not wake up again..
like in coma O.O
freaked myself out...guess i am too too tired..
nxt time i will sleep somewhere else :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY! 鬼压身! Were there sunlight going into your living room then? Or did u later see a 7-legged spider running away from your sofa?

xianz said...

dotz..
may i dreamt of u...
kua dio gui!

Anonymous said...

if i dreamt of u...
kuo dio beh ki!
haha!