Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lag..

Sorry to lag in my entry and everything..
din post up anything ab my bdae and stuff cos i am super busy!!
hell week is coming and deadlines are coming..i will try to post up the links to my photos asap..

Juz wanna comment on sth..
you know hor..i wanted to give some sort of speech before cutting cake one leh..
then hor dunno who started singing happy bdae before i can say anything n everyone juz followed..then i forgot everything n i couldn't say cos everyone is eyeing on my cake!!

i shall say abit now..
I am super duper glad that i got so many good friends
for the first time i am like the centre of attention muahaha..think my mum was oso taken aback tat i am so popular wahaha..
ok i shall not be so bhb..but i am really happy to see so so many ppl turned up
all with nice prez and cards for me!!
(i discovered jer n zy nv sign on tat poster >.<)

I juz hope i oso made it a pleasant night for everyone, u all can self-entertained so well!!
i can even see diff groups mixing and playing 0.0..RV are social ppl hehe
nxt time i hope i can organise some gathering at chevrons too..
i simply love the place =)

No comments: