Monday, April 09, 2007

Assignments done!!

I cant gurantee the quality of my assignments as i hav look thru them for the whole wk and it's numbing my senses to judge whether my report is coherent or not..

I hav finally finished 250, 301 and 101..even printed a page cover for the portfolio..
but there's very few things inside..hmm will double check before i pass up..

exams exams..less than 9days to prepare for 3 papers on 17th, 19th, 20th..
especially i slept thru 301 and dun understand 301 n 250..really courting death..
gonna be super busy and seh-ed with revision soon..i got so many notes to go thru!!

ahhh..gonna get crazy alr..
wish all my friends good luck with the assignments and stay healthy till the end of exams!!

PS: I gonna keep my fingers crossed for my special sem module and my application for GSS korea >.<

No comments: