Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Last Moments of my Childish days~

Counting down 45min to becoming 21..
it's really no big deal gaining another age
but it seems like i really have to grow up..think more and be more responsible..
I always do things stubbornly in my way..but i guess time to pay more attention to those i took for granted..

I am glad that till this far I suffered not many setbacks and i long forgotten the unhappiness..
I am happy that I hav many good friends ard me..always there to laugh and play w me,
super nice teachers who guided me and helped me in my ways..

I feel wealthy having all these assets..not being very rich juz makes me wanna give my parents a good life too..seeing them exhausted after preparing steamboat for my relatives..
we finally worked hard as a family..guess i am still their darling daughter after all..

I love everyone...truly grateful

I feel blessed =)