Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hehehe

To others who do not know and quite hard to find out..

I pierced my ears!!
On last sat..nth like wad miss alien said tat it's a super hard pinch or a very big ant bite
frankly e first ear she pierced i got no feeling at all..the nxt one is only a small pinch..
dun trust her words..either her tolerance of pain is very low or the person that she went to sux..
i rather think it's the first case wahaha...

since i got very fleshy earlobes..i gotta wear the stubbs (how to spell 0.0) for 2-3 months
tat thing costs me 160 so leaving me very broke..sobs..

lucky the crazy march is almost over..
reports and exams coming >.<

4 comments:

Yun said...

HUH Ma!!! You paid 160 to get your ears pierced + studs? ._________.;;;;

I did one for like, $7 ... and I had four pierces for like... less than $28? :X But it hurt a lot >,<;; and I'm getting another later >,<;;; it's ouch just thinking about it ><;;


Ohhhh. Good luck with exams <333 *hugs* JIAYOU JIAYOU! <3


PS - so HF went & pierced hers already?

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog!

xianz said...

this is the first gemstone that i ever bought for myself..play save la huh..my mum keep freaking me out with her 'infectious' comments..

mine was no pain at all :D

Anonymous said...

its stud, not stubbs (the correct spelling is stub). stub is the remaints of a cigarete or a movie ticket. I can imagine that in your ears. Lol~


-illux