Friday, December 01, 2006

Holidays

Hohoho..exams had finally finished after one month's ordeal of revision n papers...
i felt more prepared this yr..mayb bcos i started revision early...all in all i still feel rather ok with all e papers..i juz hope i can get at least a B for all my subjs..

Yest was a tiring day..after a crazy paper of 212 in e morning..we went out to have a sumptuous pizza hut lunch at JP..then coming back for the "my paper" talk by lin wan fei n e editor of the paper..lin wan fei is peter's uni classmate n quah's jc student lo..this shows peter really need more maintenance hehe...world is small huh..i was hoping to see cai shen jiang more tho..
after tat ah ma went to ask peter ab airport tix n pq enquired ab databases stuff..seriously all tat info scares me n puts me off..peter is so busy juz downloading all lor..guess i will nv be going in academic profession as writing thesis really not my cup of tea at all..

sadly with all my exams done i am all ready to play n celebrate but all the illnesses started to explode (probably infected by my family)..i got flu n sore throat now bleahz..tat's y i'm resting at home today..be a good guai gal n watch my Full House Vcds!!

i shall start to scout for a new phone, new camera n new clothes for nxt sem hahah..got any good job lobang tell me k..i need money..

No comments: