Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sway Day XDDDD

Today is my ultimate sway day...

Yest i twisted and cracked my big left toe, after my dad's rubbing..
it grew worse this morn..i cant walk properly..and i was nearly late for exam cos i cant run..I was limping into e exam hall where peter guided me to my seat..
ya i was nv late for exam..

Then after finishing a torturing paper which i cant even manage to finish, and crapping for e last 20% of the paper..e paper ended..apparently alot of ppl cannot finish and we were for once..rushing like mad for our paper..
After peter went to collect our papers..i slightly shifted my butt n e chair broke!!

Yes..it broke into e seat and 2 of the legs..it literally broke!! i could sense myself felling to my big butt in slow motion..was still stunned n blur after my paper..lucky yf n bs came to my help..finding me a chair so i wun hav to stand till they finished collecting papers..thank god not too many ppl saw..i was at the 2nd last seat of my row..

Somehow my toe feels better after tat fall..can walk better..
then i went to can 2 for lunch..i went to e toilet where my bus card folder dropped into e toilet bowl!! together w my matric card, bus card, kbox card..
well again lucky i havent pee into it..feel kinda disgusting alr bleahz XD

Then i walked from HSS office to OAS to HSS to OAS again for my bursary application..
limping ard in sch lo..poor me..now when i wanna go home it starts to pour!!
AHHH....

hope tat's e sacrifice for a good grade in 151..then i dun mind heh =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And its not even the end of the day yet =( so much for 6 hours in school

xianz said...

i juz collapsed when i got home..
damn shagged XD

::huIfaNg:: said...

woa...its damn happening for u =p

Anonymous said...

::huIfaNg:: said...
woa...its damn happening for u =p

11/24/2006 10:00 AM



~~wat a nice daughter ^^