Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Death Note 2 Gala Premiere!!

Before i went for the movie..i went to eat my long-craved fondue!!
Surprisingly..many were eating it at vivo branch..muz be the pouring rain haha..



My absolute favourite combi : Banana, choco n nuts!


There u go..this is the gala premiere of Death Note 2 that i'm invited to..
very honoured to go..saw quite a few celebrites like julian hee, Ix Shen, his gf n some i cant rem..

The location: GV Great World City @9.30pm..big cinema wor..lucky i went early to collect my tix..i got quite a middle side seat haha..
However after the movie was a nightmare, it was pouring like mad as usual and it's damn hard to hail a cab..some ppl smart n called for cab b4 show end which was near midnight..we travelled to outram there to wait for cab..shoes flooded, shivering cold n wet..then today not a bit of rain in my area..WTH?!

For details of the movie, pls visit my movie blog and do rem to vote for me from time to time k hehe? i painstakingly used 3+hrs to write the entry >.<

1 comment:

xinying* said...

wahlau erica lee is so kelian, referred to as ix shen's gf. haha.
i wan fondueeeeee!!!!!! i dun care ar, must go wiv me after i get back. )=