Wednesday, December 06, 2006

200th Post!!

Wow it's already my 200th post..it seems like yesterday tat i juz broke 100th..means i got more rubbish to post now bleahz..haha i'm down to 4 discs for my full house..tat stupid idiot cant even tell her tat he likes her..useless bum..

Anyway..i'm kinda crazy today..cos i ran (partial walking hehe) for 2.4km today under a blazing hot sun( barely even 10am lor)..it's so hot tat u cant even open ur eyes properly..but well since i was there..i dragged my feet to jog abit..been thinking of training up my stamina..but looking at today..i think i need lots of conditioning haiz..well a good start afterall..

i was so shagged tat i came home bathed n knocked out for 3hrs before i realised it's dinner-time haha..i think i might hav burn my brain..still feel abit funny now n body still generating a lot of heat..ahhh feeling sick damn...

i shall start swimming nxt wk or even badminton..at least i wun sweat so much..anyone wanna jio me for mahjong? i am dying to play haha..

No comments: