Thursday, July 27, 2006

Teacher's attitude kicking into me

I am beginning to act like a teacher..wad i mean is an actual teacher n not e bochap relief teacher haha..hmm cos i'm more nosy n scolded more ppl rather than sitting at my desk reading books n hack care..i hav taken so many classes tat alot of students know me by now (even if it means rem my surname wrongly -.-''')..tend to give me more "face" than before..i'm glad..at least i can joke more w them instd of pulling a long face all day..

Juz now on my way home..saw this lower sec boy from H sch near my area walking in front of me..he started throwing cookie wrapper, straw, lid n finally e drinking cup into e bushes or on e walkway..initally i din stop him..cos like alot of Singaporeans, this is none of my business..but i watched until very very bu shuang..i told myself i cant be so ham chee even if i mayb cornered one day by his gang or wad..(there's alot of sch ard my area with not so nice reputation n lots of gangsters)..So when he finally threw his cup n turned ard to check anyone watching..i told him off..he got scared when i asked him his sch..ok he looked timid enough so i let him off..if i am bossier i would hav stand there watching him picked up all his litters..after saying my piece i stalked off..

These few days taking all e normal classes trained me into this i guess..damn..got more n more of such attitude..hope it brings more good than bad haha..

No comments: