Wednesday, July 05, 2006

1st Relief teaching

After calling up the schools in my vicinity juz yesterday..i was called up to relief teach this morn..really din expected it cos i was still planning to go swimming n hav fun..wad e hell i barely slept for 2hrs after the match tat finished at ard 5.30am lor..anyway it's a really boring match..last 2 min then scored 2 goals..i dun like italian team in e first place..my fav german player klose din managed to score sobs..

ok ba back to relief teaching..this is e first tat i've done since last yr..hate wearing heels..gave me 2 big blisters on my little toe..damn painful..i juz had to babysit e classes today so nth much to do..taking chinese classes wad..all talked english to me..haiz..e sch called up at 7am leh..i rushed down n reached by 8am..so frantic this morn..suffering fr severe lack of sleep n food..but only managed to eat n rest abit at 11 during my one hour break..after tat still muz go nj for consultation..haha i did e essay questions when i took e class..

it's juz such a tiring day for me..yawnz..gonna nap abit till e match start at 3am again..which team i support? erm..not sure..both are equally good i guess..mayb france will win? haha we shall see..

No comments: